Join us for Leading Locally: The Power of Place-Based and Community Philanthropy, an in-person conference tailored to community foundations and place-based funders. From June 13-14, 2023, we'll explore how a focus on place can address complex issues and drive equitable outcomes that create lasting, transformative change.
In partnership with AdNet, CEONet, CommA, Philanthropy Colorado, and ProNet, the Council’s Leading Locally 2023 will offer a dynamic experience where attendees will develop practical skills, network and learn from peers, and discuss place-based philanthropy topics including:
- The latest trends and analysis on place-based work
- Collaboration among foundations or across sectors, especially through unlikely partnerships
- The importance of local expertise and on-the-ground community engagement
- The convening power of foundations, especially for building bridges
- Effectively applying a diversity, equity, and inclusion lens to your work
Conference Policies, Practices, and Disclaimers
Please review the conference registration cancellation policy, code of conduct, accessibility practices, no solicitation policy, and event photo/video/recording disclaimer before registering.