NOTE: Zoom meeting call-in information will be available in the confirmation email of your registration, please follow instructions.
The Career Pathways program is a highly selective pipeline expansion opportunity open to individuals from diverse backgrounds who are currently employed in philanthropic institutions. This leadership preparation leadership development training is designed for mid- to senior-level career professionals committed to strengthening their practice and building connections on the path to assuming executive leadership roles in the philanthropic sector.
Join us for the 2023 Career Pathways Program Information Session to learn more about this expanding program and all it has to offer!
During this session expect to discuss:
- 2023 program schedule
- 2023 virtual curriculum
- 2023 Program and Waldman Scholarship application process
- Benefits, outcomes, and much more!
Details to Note
- Come prepared with questions for the Q&A section
- This session will be recorded
- Applications for the Career Pathways 2023 program will be available Monday, August 29, 2022.
For more information about Career Pathways leadership development program, visit cof.org/careerpathways or email email@example.com