NOTE: Zoom call-in information will be provided in a follow-up email
Candid and the Center for Disaster Philanthropy are releasing a report “Philanthropy and COVID-19: Examining two years of giving” to see how philanthropy has responded to the pandemic. In partnership with the Council on Foundations, CDP and Candid are pleased to present a webinar to highlight the key learnings and provide recommendations for funders as the world continues to struggle with the impact of COVID-19.
Key questions to be addressed include:
- How have funders – in the U.S. and globally – responded financially to the pandemic?
- What are the trends in giving and how have they changed over time?
- What do funders need to focus on in the next few years?
- What are the trends in grantmaking practices that have come in response to the pandemic?
- Natalie Ross, Vice President, Membership, Development and Finance, Council on Foundations
- Grace Sato, Director of Research, Candid
- Regine Webster, Vice President, Center for Disaster Philanthropy
- Additional speakers to be confirmed