NOTE: Zoom meeting call-in information will be available in the confirmation email of your registration, please follow instructions.
Developed out of a trending conversation on the Philanthropy Exchange (PhilEx), the Council invites you to join a member-only peer-led discussion around how foundations are approaching non-profit resiliency in 2022.
Join peers from across the country in a discussion focused on:
- Several Council members have mentioned that their community-based nonprofit partners are in an uncertain place right now. Does this feel like a sector issue, or a local trend?
- Have you received any feedback from your non-profit partners requesting additional support in response to these concerns?
- What actions are you taking to better support your non-profit partners?
Philanthropy Exchange is a peer-to-peer platform that connects Council members through shared interests, topics or resources. On the Exchange members can:
- Connect with their peers around the globe to discuss topics of shared interest
- Search an online library of best practices and template documents
- Seek and give candid advice in a private community of their peers
- Find members funding similar issues or performing similar roles in their foundation
- Share resources to develop stronger relationships that advance their work
Learn more about the Exchange by contacting, Tucker Rush.