NOTE: Zoom meeting call-in information will be available in the confirmation email of your registration, please follow instructions.
Developed out of a trending conversation on the Philanthropy Exchange (PhilEx), the Council invites you to join a member-only peer-led discussion around how foundations are approaching COVID-19 vaccine policies in their return-to-office planning.
Join peers from across the country in a discussion focused on:
- How to draft a suitable vaccine policy for current and new employees
- How to obtain board support around a new vaccine policy
- How to implement this policy within your return-to-office planning
- How internal vaccine policies can also be applied to gathering and event planning
Philanthropy Exchange is a peer-to-peer platform that connects Council members through shared interests, topics or resources. On the Exchange members can:
- Connect with their peers around the globe to discuss topics of shared interest
- Search an online library of best practices and template documents
- Seek and give candid advice in a private community of their peers
- Find members funding similar issues or performing similar roles in their foundation
- Share resources to develop stronger relationships that advance their work
Learn more about the Exchange by contacting, Tucker Rush.