NOTE: THIS EVENT IS FOR CEOs AND EXECUTIVE DIRECTORS ONLY
Zoom meeting call-in information will be available in the confirmation email of your registration, please follow instructions.
September Roundtables Focus: Impact Investing Part 1 & 2
Designed by and for community foundation CEOs, this two-part CEO/COF webinar session will provide the tools and knowledge community foundations require to embark on or build upon their impact investing programs.
Join the Council and CEONet as we convene CEOs and Executive Directors of community foundations for an in-depth discussion of how the community foundation sector is engaging with and implementing impact investing programs. With a focus on peer sharing and reflection, these roundtables serve as a platform for the field to scale our philanthropic response and actively engage with peers. This roundtable will be hosted on Zoom, allowing all participants to engage in the conversation, and is also extended to development staff leaders.
Part 1: Impact Investing Creation– September 21, 2021 2 PM ET
- Methods of educating board, staff, donors on impact investing
- Real examples from those in the midst of impact investing programs
- An exploration of challenges along the way
Part 2: Impact Investing Deep Dive Part 2 – September 28, 2021 2 pm ET
- How to communicate with and engage donors in impact investing
- Identifying partners and intermediaries
- Lessons learned, tips and tricks and landmines to avoid