NOTE: Zoom meeting call-in information will be available in the confirmation email of your registration, please follow instructions.
Developed out of a trending conversation on the Philanthropy Exchange (PhilEx), the Council invites you to join a member-only peer-led discussion around accepting cryptocurrency gifts.
Join peers from member organizations across the country to discuss the steps they are taking to begin accepting cryptocurrency gifts. Attendees will discuss topics that include:
- Updating gift acceptance and other policies
- Obtaining digital wallet services and other vendor support
- Marketing the acceptance of cryptocurrency gifts
Philanthropy Exchange is a peer-to-peer platform that connects Council members through shared interests, topics or resources. On the Exchange members can:
- Connect with their peers around the globe to discuss topics of shared interest
- Search an online library of best practices and template documents
- Seek and give candid advice in a private community of their peers
- Find members funding similar issues or performing similar roles in their foundation
- Share resources to develop stronger relationships that advance their work
Learn more about the Exchange by contacting, Tucker Rush.