Led by Bryan Del Rosario
, Staff Counsel for the Council on Foundations and Lindsay Mason,
Director of Corporate Philanthropy, this workshop is organized to ensure common legal questions for administering grants, board governance and charitable giving activities are addressed. Bryan will provide technical and practical understanding of complex rules and regulations impacting private and corporate foundations/giving programs. The Council’s legal team will tailor each session to emphasize the issues most frequently addressed in their interactions with private foundations and corporate grantmakers. Sessions will be structured to ensure there will be time for questions and an in-depth discussion of the answers. This workshop is open to any of the following employees eager to dive into the legalities of charitable activities, develop a better understanding of the law and unlock effective management and leadership tools of private and corporate foundations/giving programs.
- Employees of corporate or private foundations
- Employees leading corporate giving programs within companies
- Corporate counsel within corporations
- Attorneys supporting corporate foundation or private foundation clients
- Board members of corporate or private foundations